- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 week ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 2 weeks ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 2 weeks ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 4 weeks ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 4 weeks ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 4 weeks ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 4 weeks ago
Live: केजरीवाल की मथुरा रैली, मोदी पर निकाल सकते हैं भड़ास!
A day after Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) chief Arvind Kejriwal held strings of public meeting in Ahmedabad, he is all set to hold a rally in Uttar Pradesh’s Mathura district today.
The visit to Mathura is a part of his six states tour starting from Ahmedabad. After Mathura, he is scheduled to visit, Goa, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Punjab.
Last week, AAP organised a 500-km three-day yatra in Uttar Pradesh which started from the party office in Kaushambi in Ghaziabad, covering over 15 Lok Sabha seats in the state.
Uttar Pradesh has a total of 80 Lok Sabha constituencies and is the largest Indian state in terms of number of seats, and will hold a deciding position in the context of the 2014 general elections.