- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 2 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 2 weeks ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 3 weeks ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 4 weeks ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 4 weeks ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 4 weeks ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 4 weeks ago
AAP will win 100 LS seats, says Arvind Kejriwal
By admin on March 14, 2014
After the drama in Mumbai on Wednesday, AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal landed in Nagpur for his second leg of the Maharashtra tour. On the drive from the airport to AAP office, Ashish Roy of TOI reached out above the din by his supporters for a few answers from Kejriwal.
You want people to vote for AAP but you’re not in a position to form government. And you’re not ready to support any party. So, won’t voting AAP lead to an unstable government?
A: We’ll win more than 100 seats and the government won’t be formed without our help. There’s tremendous anger among the people against both the Congress and BJP. Wait for May 16 when the results will be announced.