- Live: Maoists loot EVMs in Kotpad area, OdishaPosted 10 hours ago
- Shocking: Few people were circulating this booklet at ITO, New DelhiPosted 19 hours ago
- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 5 days ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 month ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 months ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind Kejriwal
With hectic consultations over candidates, the Bharatiya Janata Party is reportedly in talks with former IPS officer and close aide of anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare, Kiran Bedi to contest on a BJP ticket.
Sources say that the BJP is trying to convince Bedi to take on former Delhi Chief Minister and Aam Aadmi Party’s national convenor Arvind Kejriwal if he contests from Delhi.
बीजेपी में शामिल किरण बेदी. वीके सिंह के बाद अब टीम अन्ना की दूसरी सदस्य सुपर कॉप किरण बेदी भी बीजेपी में शामिल.
On various occasions in the past, Bedi has voiced her opposition to Kejriwal after he formed the AAP. She had even expressed her support for BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi saying that Kejriwal is inexperienced.
“A vote for AAP is a vote for Congress. We are not sure whether Kejriwal will be able to form the government at Centre or not. Supporting Modi is a sacred call and I am in a bandwangon of India first to save the country from Congress and AAP,” she had said.