- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 4 days ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 month ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 months ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 2 months ago
Kejriwal will send Sachin Tendulkar to jail – Indian Media
By admin on March 15, 2014
Reporter: What will you do if people are involved in scams.
Kejriwal: I will probe them and if found guilty, will send them to jail
Reporter: If Sachin Tendulkar is found guilty, then?
Kejriwal: Then i will send him as well to jail.
this is the Indian Media
check below image
March 15, 2014 at 12:20 pm
Ides of March ?
In ancient Roman calendar , 15 March is called , ” Ides of March ”
A few days earlier in 44 BC , a seer had warned Julius Caesar to ” Beware of the Ides of March ”
On that day , on his way to Senate , Caesar joked to the Seer ,
” Ides of March have come ”
Seer replied ,
” Aye , Caesar , but not gone ”
Once inside the Senate , Caesar was assassinated !
Caesar paid the price for ignoring the warning !
Thankfully , 2000 years later , there are no physical assassinations
But , what about political ” harakiri ” ? Self – inflicted wounds ?
Entirely possible , when ego combines with anger – a deadly cocktail !
Why else should Arvind Kejriwal threaten ALL media by saying ,
” Media are corrupt . They are bribed by political parties and businessmen to air PAID NEWS
If we come to power , we will investigate and send ALL of them to jail ”
Of Course , we understand the anger , the enthusiasm , the frustration with the present political system and can forgive AAP leaders for the following :
> a few hundred people were inconvenienced when Arvind travelled by
rickshaw / local train in Mumbai
> some AAP workers misbehaved in their enthusiasm to show their
support to Arvind’s crusade
> AAP organizers did not apply for the necessary police permissions
sufficiently in advance
We can also concede that media will place before the public , not the real / total / unblemished picture – but its ” tainted ” version , dependent upon that media’s political leanings
How many TV anchors thought it fit to place Nitish Kumar ( CM – Bihar ) in the witness box , when he brought the entire state to a grinding halt , a few days back ?
Or when those election rallies of Narendra Modi / Rahul Gandhi disrupt millions of lives ?
Sure , Arvind is given to hyperbole and we could have brushed aside if he were to say ,
” In my perception ,- and I have no proof – , some TV channels are being financed by some people / parties , to tell white lies and to malign AAP
If we come to power , we would investigate such nexus , if any , and try to make media , truly independent of such undesirable influences ”
But he allowed his ego to overtake his genuine / well-placed anger !
It is still not too late to be warned
The Ides of March is here !
* hemen parekh ( 15 March 2014 / Mumbai )
March 17, 2014 at 1:38 pm
This is the problem with indian media!!!! Look what the title says and what the actual content is!!