- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 4 days ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 month ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 months ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 2 months ago
Will win atleast 100 seats in Lok Sabha elections: Arvind Kejriwal
Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday claimed that his party will secure 100 seats in Lok Sabha election and that the next government cannot be formed without its support as he launched a fresh attack on Narendra Modi over his alleged links with Mukesh Ambani.
Addressing a rally in Kanpur as part of a three-day road show in Uttar Pradesh, he accused Modi of maintaining silence on FDI in retail and accused BJP in Rajasthan of getting into a “setting” on the issue of Robert Vadra’s land deal.
Kejriwal said he will visit Gujarat from March 5 to 8 to see the so called development claimed by Modi in the state.
He also did not spare the ruling Samajwadi Party in Uttar Pradesh saying that there have been more than 100 riots in the state in the last two years.
Targeting Mayawati’s BSP, he said voting for it is a waste because it amounts to voting for Modi.
“Only AAP can give an honest government. If you all, Hindus, Muslims and people from other castes come together and do not come under the poisonous influence of other parties, then I can assure you that this time your (people’s) government will be formed in the Centre.
“AAP is going to get at least 100 seats in the Lok Sabha elections. Moreover, we are going to get more seats than Congress. At least the government in Centre will not be formed without AAP’s support.
“AAP will help in forming the central government and we will change the face of the country,” said the 45-year-old former Delhi Chief Minister.