- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 2 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 3 weeks ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 3 weeks ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 1 month ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 1 month ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 1 month ago
Arvind Kejriwal holds road show in Nagpur; favours Vidarbha
By admin on March 15, 2014
NAGPUR: Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal, who is on a campaign trail in Maharashtra, today kicked off his road show here and declared his full support to the long-pending demand of carving out a separate Vidarbha state.
The former Delhi Chief Minister arrived at the Chhatrapati Nagar square in south-west part of the city around 9.30 AM and launched the road show, accompanied by Nagpur Lok Sabha candidate Anjali Damania and local office bearers.
Riding on an open jeep, Kejriwal was seen waving and greeting onlookers.
Last night, the party hosted a dinner at a luxury hotel in Sadar here for 140 people who donated Rs 10,000 or more towards party funds.
After the fund-raising dinner, Kejriwal, in an interaction with all the donors, responded positively to the creation of Vidarbha state, a party source said.