- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 week ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 2 weeks ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 2 weeks ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 4 weeks ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 4 weeks ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 4 weeks ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 4 weeks ago
Kejriwal visits Sabarmati ashram, to end Gujarat tour with Ahmedabad rally
By admin on March 8, 2014
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) chief Arvind Kejriwal, who is on a four day visit to Gujarat to check the development claims of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, on Saturday visited the Sabarmati ashram.
He will be ending his Gujarat tour with rally in Ahmedabad and will also host a road show, for which the Gujarat Police have still not given the permission.
On Friday, Kejriwal had dismissed Modi’s repeated claims of Gujarat’s development and said that he will head to the chief minister’s residence to meet him with a list of 16 questions.
He was stopped by the Gujarat Police mid-way when he was going to meet Modi at his residence.
Kejriwal was proceeding towards Modi’s home to meet him with a list of 16 questions, without seeking appointment.