- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 week ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 2 weeks ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 2 weeks ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 3 weeks ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 3 weeks ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 3 weeks ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 4 weeks ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 4 weeks ago
Congress, BJP flout CIC order, may face heat
NEW DELHI: Political parties including Congress and BJP have ignored a four-week deadline set by the Central Information Commission (CIC) and could be liable for Rs 25,000 fine or even deregistration. The commission had issued a showcase...
- Posted 6 days ago
Arvind Kejriwal to visit Mathura today
A day after Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) chief Arvind Kejriwal held strings of public meeting in Ahmedabad, he is all set to hold a rally in Uttar Pradesh’s Mathura district today. The visit to Mathura is a...
- Posted 7 days ago
AAP conducts awareness-cum-membership drive
A special drive under the banner of “Women empowerment – a step closer to Swaraj” was organised by the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Thursday which saw the presence of party candidate Savita Bhatti. This awareness-cum-membership drive...
- Posted 1 week ago
BJP trying to intimidate us, Aam Aadmi Party tells Election Commission
AAP today accused BJP of trying to intimidate its workers and requested Election Commission (EC) to initiate a probe into the violent clashes which took place yesterday between its members and supporters of the BJP in Delhi....
- Posted 1 week ago
L-G Najeeb Jung recommends President’s rule in Delhi
Delhi Lt Governor Najeeb Jung on Saturday sent a report to President Pranab Mukherjee on the political situation in Delhi in the wake of resignation of the Aam Aadmi Party Government. Mr Jung has also forwarded the...
- Posted 4 weeks ago