- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 week ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 2 weeks ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 2 weeks ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 4 weeks ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 4 weeks ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 4 weeks ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 4 weeks ago
BJP paying media to target AAP: Sanjay Singh
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Sanjay Singh on Friday said the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has paid television channels to create and run false stories against the AAP.
“Many television channels have been flashing news of Arvind Kejriwal saying that he is in support of Narendra Modi, which was completely absurd. Why do the media follow the instructions of the Bharatiya Janata Party and Modi and create false stories,” said Singh.
“There have also been reports of Kejriwal saying that the media should be sent to jail. Media is the fourth estate of the nation. If people raise questions on every other organization in the country, the media should also be answerable if it is found to be faulty,” he said.
“Kejriwal has only said that those media channels which have teamed up with a political party to destroy the image of another party should be investigated,” he added.
He further said that Law Minster Kapil Sibal had been distributing Aqua guards in Chandni Chowk to bribe the people to vote for him.
“The Law Minister is distributing aqua guards in Chandni Chowk to bribe the people to vote for him. These aqua guards have been manufactured in March which clearly hints that they have been made for election purpose,” said Singh.
“The law minster of this country himself is violating the law and the Congress should not be doing such things. This matter should be investigated,” he said.
“In another instance in Madhya Pradesh, Congress leader Arun Yadav was caught distributing money on camera in his constituency. All these matters should be thoroughly investigated,” he added.