- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 week ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 2 weeks ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 2 weeks ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 4 weeks ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 4 weeks ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 4 weeks ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 4 weeks ago
Lal Bahadur Shastri’s grandson Adarsh Shastri leaves job at Apple to join AAP
From Apple to AAP, from a crore-plus annual salary to a job that promises no steady income, from deep pile carpets in corporate offices to an outfit that takes pride in brooms – that would be unusual enough.
But Adarsh Shastri (40), who joined Aam Aadmi Party on Friday, is not just any corporate high-flyer – he’s the grandson of former Indian prime minister, late Lal Bahadur Shastri, and the son of Congress leader Anil Shastri.