- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 6 days ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 2 weeks ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 2 weeks ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 3 weeks ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 3 weeks ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 3 weeks ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 3 weeks ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 3 weeks ago
Compelling evidence that proves Modi ordered the Gujarat genocide
By admin on March 10, 2014
Compelling Evidence that proves Narendra Modi ordered the 2002 Gujarat Riots gujrat Genocide.
Tehelka Sting operation Investigative journalist Ashish Khetan went undercover, risking his life, to interview the men who did the killing and raping.
He told them he was writing a book about the glorious rebirth of Hindutva in India and wanted to interview the heroes who had made it possible. Not knowing that they were being filmed, these men boasted about how they planned, executed, covered up the atrocities and escaped justice.
They also explain how they were helped at every stage by Narendra Modi, PM candidate of the BJP.