- 50,80,825 people join Arvind Kejriwal’s party in 12 daysPosted 3 weeks ago
- Breaking: Vinod Kumar Binny likely to be expelled from Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Breaking: IPS officer-turned-politician Jharkhand MP Ajay Kumar could join Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Sushil kumar Shinde controversial statement, says Arvind Kejriwal is ‘mad CM’Posted 3 weeks ago
- AAP News POLL: Should Delhi Police be under the city government?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Breaking: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal ends dharna, two cops sent on leavePosted 3 weeks ago
- Delhi AAP minister Rakhi Birla’s car attackedPosted 1 month ago
- V Balakrishnan, Infosys ex-board member joins AAPPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking news: Free water supply for DelhiPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi party Delhi seatsPosted 1 month ago
Aam Aadmi Party is ‘wind of change’, says ad film director Prahlad Kakkar
Addressing students at the opening of the Indian Institute of Management-Calcutta student-run international business summit Intaglio here, Kakkad asked them to seriously battle corruption.
“Who were the extra people who voted? They were the young who had never voted before… who weren’t interested in voting.”
Politics is no longer “a bad word” now, Prahlad Kakkar encouraged students across the country to utilize the opportunity and be stakeholders in the nation’s future.