- Shocking: Few people were circulating this booklet at ITO, New DelhiPosted 2 hours ago
- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 5 days ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 month ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 months ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
Arvind Kejriwal has done certain good things- Narayana Murthy
By admin on February 7, 2014
The trend of corporate professionals joining politics is a good one, feels Infosys chairman Narayana Murthy. He was speaking to CNBC-TV18’s Shereen Bhan in an exclusive interview. Former Infosys CFO V Balakrishnan and Deccan Air founder Gopinath are among the corporate heavyweights who have taken the plunge by signing up with the Aam Aadmi Party.
Of Arvind Kejriwal, Murthy said that he (Kejriwal) has done certain good things. However, he also has to be reasonable to business, Murthy said. At present, Kejriwal is in the news for his public confrontation with power distribution companies over tariff hike.
I want the next government to ensure that the friction to business is reduced very heavily. That more and more taxes are collected and those taxes are used efficiently. NR Narayana Murthy Founder Infosys