- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 4 days ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 month ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 months ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 2 months ago
Breaking news: Free water supply for Delhi
AAM Aadmi Party government delivers on free water supply promise
Kaushambi: AAP is firm on its promises made before Delhi elections. Delivering on its promise within 48 hours of forming the government, Delhi’s Aam Aadmi Party ( AAP) government on Monday decided to provide 20-kilolitre of water per month free of cost to the domestic consumers of New Delhi. The free services will take some time and will start from January 1, 2014.
Arvind Kejriwal met Delhi jal board (DJB) officials and decided this. The decision to provide free water was taken in the meeting between chief minister Arvind Kejriwal and Delhi jal board (DJB) officials. During the meeting it was decided the DJB will bear the expenses for three months to provide free water.
Consumption of water over 700 litre per day will be charged at full amount.
The all important meeting took place at Kejriwal’s Kaushambi residence as the chief minister stayed home as he fell sick. Hope for some more good news from this new party.