- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 2 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 3 weeks ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 3 weeks ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 1 month ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 1 month ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 1 month ago
Aam Aadmi party Delhi seats
The Assembly election results are out and the Aam Aadmi Party’s broom has swept in 28 seats. AAP take this opportunity to wish many happy returns to you all for this achievement. It is the common man who has won in these elections. However, 36 seats are needed to claim a majority in the house and form the government.
The Aam Aadmi party is short by 8 seats. The Aam Aadmi party thinks that if a government has to come into existence, it should be based on a common willingness to deliver good governance and redress those problems from which they are suffering for so many years.