- 50,80,825 people join Arvind Kejriwal’s party in 12 daysPosted 3 weeks ago
- Breaking: Vinod Kumar Binny likely to be expelled from Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Breaking: IPS officer-turned-politician Jharkhand MP Ajay Kumar could join Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Sushil kumar Shinde controversial statement, says Arvind Kejriwal is ‘mad CM’Posted 3 weeks ago
- AAP News POLL: Should Delhi Police be under the city government?Posted 3 weeks ago
- Breaking: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal ends dharna, two cops sent on leavePosted 3 weeks ago
- Delhi AAP minister Rakhi Birla’s car attackedPosted 1 month ago
- V Balakrishnan, Infosys ex-board member joins AAPPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking news: Free water supply for DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Aam Aadmi party Delhi seatsPosted 2 months ago
Aam Aadmi party Survey result
Aam Aadmi party survey was recently conducted under the supervision of Mr Yogendra Yadav recognized as one of our democracy’s most experienced electoral experts.
Majority wants Aam Aadmi Party govt in Delhi: Survey
The Aam Aadmi Party has provided the entire survey data on its website for others to cross check for transparency. We should also think about these TV channels, whose profit goals may be met by supporting a political party, the links of these TV channel owners to the political parties, directly or indirectly. All news channels are there to make profit, and they are prejudiced, looking for a bigger compartment to sell their news reliability for profit.