- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 4 days ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 month ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 months ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 2 months ago
Arvind Kejriwal will resign soon
Arvind Kejriwal will resign soon, says Congress leader
New Delhi: Congress leader Shakeel Ahmad on Thursday said that Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal[Aam Aadmi Party] will resign soon.
“People say despite Indian National Congress support AAP government will be in minority soon due to revolt by few AAP MLAs, to hide this Mr Kejriwal will resign soon,” Shakeel Ahmad, who is Congress general secretary, said in a tweet.
AAP legislator from Laxmi Nagar, Vinod Kumar Binny has already been expelled from the party as he accused his party government of not fulfilling poll promises.