- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 1 day ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 4 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 1 month ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 2 months ago
Shazia Ilmi launches AAP awareness campaign in Namma Bengaluru
By admin on February 12, 2014
The Door to Door campaign of Aam Aadmi Party’s “Mane Manege Aam Aadmi, Mane Maneyalli Aam Aadmi” was successfully launched today in Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore, by party’s national executive member Shazia Ilmi. Shazia launched the campaign from Russell Market in Shivaji Nagar area in the presence of party functionaries and local citizens of the area. She started the campaign by talking to the shopkeepers of Russell market understanding their problems and also explaining them the vision of the party.
During the event, Shazia also addressed the public and volunteers and talked about the urgent need of transforming the governance of the nation before it gets too late. She emphasized that Aam Aadmi Party is the platform available to the citizens to improve the model of governance delivery. Shazia further went to the shops and residential areas in the locality and canvassed about the party’s vision and the model of ‘Swaraj’. She also asked the people to join the revolution called “Aam Aadmi Party”. People from the area were very enthusiastic about the party and wished for its success. During her campaign, Shazia received special blessings from the elders and women of the locality for the success of Aam Aadmi Party in the coming Lok Sabha elections. Later, she went to a nearby Dargah to offer prayers for the success of the party.