- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 3 days ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 month ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 months ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 2 months ago
My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s father
कल अरविन्द केजरीवाल पर हमला करने वाले युवक अब्दुल वाहिद के पिता मोहम्मद जाकिर हुसैन ने कहा है कि ऐसा करके मेरे बेटे ने मुझे शर्मिंदा किआ है! जरूर हमारी कमजोर आर्थिक हालत का फायदा उठाकर किसी ने मेरे बेटे को पैसे देखर ये काम करवाया होगा!
दोस्तों, इसमें गलती उस युवक कि नहीं है! इसमें गलती इस व्यवस्था की है जिसमे लोगो को जानबूझकर गरीब रखा जाता है, उनके पास उन योजनाओं का फायदा नहीं पहुचे दिया जाता जिससे उनका कल्याण हो सके, जिससे वो पढ़ लिखकर सही और गलत कि पहचान कर सके! अगर ऐसा हो गया तो नेताओं कि रैली में पैसे देकर भीड़ कैसे इकठ्ठा कि जा सकेगी, उनके लिए नारे कौन लगाएगा?
सही और गलत कि पहचान इंसान शिक्षा के माध्यम से ही कर सकता है, और आज आज़ादी के 65 साल बाद भी हमारी शिक्षा व्यवस्था को जानबूझकर इस तरह का बना दिया गया है ताकि लोग पढ़ तो सकें मगर समझदार न बन सकें!
Mohammad Zakir Hussein, father of the person who slapped Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal said his son’s actions have shamed him. Hussein said that his family’s dire financial circumstances were exploited to bribe his son into attacking Kejriwal.
Kejriwal was slapped by a man in Dakshinpuri in Delhi. The police identified him as Abdul Wahid, a resident of the Batla House area in Jamia Nagar. The incident took place when Kejriwal was travelling in an open jeep during a roadshow.
Here is an excerpt from the interview:
CNN-IBN: Police has alleged that your son was an AAP worker? Was he an AAP worker?
Mohammad Zakir Hussein: I do not know anything about all this. Had I known anything, I would have told you.
CNN-IBN: Was your son disturbed by the Muzaffarnagar riots?
Mohammad Zakir Hussein: I cannot say anything about Muzaffarnagar riots. What happened, why it happened. I had got to hear of it in the news. The whole world has seen it. Is it possible that he would feel bad specially about Arvind Kejriwal? I feel some party might have given him some money. Rs 1000, 2000, 5000 because our condition is so bad. He was also addicted. Had I known more about this, I would have definitely told you.
CNN-IBN: Have you spoken with your son?
Mohammad Zakir Hussein: Yes. I had spoken to him at around 12 pm. I have call details. I had told him that today is Friday and he should not forget to do his namaaz. I try to guide him. But his company is bad which is why he has shamed us today. I am deeply ashamed. I am deeply moved by the fact that Arvindji has forgiven my son. I am grateful to him. I will do I can do for his party.
CNN-IBN: Are you hopeful that your son will be back tonight?
Mohammad Zakir Hussein: I have spoken with my son a short while ago, he has told me that he would be coming back. I don’t want that such a son be born to even an enemy. I am totally against this. I would prefer to go hungry but I cannot forgive such an act.
As far as my son is concerned, if he stays on course, then he is welcome. But if he is on the wrong, we would disown him through the police or the court.