- Shocking: Few people were circulating this booklet at ITO, New DelhiPosted 6 hours ago
- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 5 days ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 month ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 months ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
This man punched Arvind Kejriwal during roadshow in Delhi
Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal was on Friday attacked by this man (see picture) during a roadshow in Dakshinpuri area of South Delhi. When Kejriwal was shaking hands with his supporters, this man punched Kejriwal on his back and even tried to slap him.
Later this man was thrashed by Aap workers and handed over to police.