- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 4 days ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 month ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 months ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 2 months ago
AAP’s Rajkot candidate injured, may be replaced
RAJKOT: Aam Admi Party’s (AAP) candidate for Rajkot Lok Sabha seat Pinal Savalia was injured in an accident near civil hospital on Friday after her two-wheeler slipped on the road.
Sources said advocate Pinal Savalia was going to meet lawyers in connection with her poll campaign when a stray dog came in her way leading to the accident. She has fractured her right leg and is unlikely to be in shape for poll campaign.
Sources said AAP may replace Pinal with another candidate. A Leuva Patel, Pinal’s entry in the fray had brought an interesting dimension to the battle for Rajkot seat.
The Patel votes were set to be split in the contest making it an interesting battle. “Pinal has expressed her willingness to support any other candidate fielded by AAP in place of her. Our party will take a call on another candidate on Sunday,” an AAP leader said.