- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 1 day ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 4 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 1 month ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 2 months ago
Congress leader Kalpna Parulekar joins AAP
Bhopal: Former MLA from Mandsaur seat and aggressive Congress leader Kalpana Parulekar has joined AAP. The leader join Aam Admi Party officially on Tuesday at their office in capital. After joining AAP party, Parulekar took on congress and it’s leaders specially Digvijay Singh, Ajay Singh other.
After taking membership of party Parulekar addressed media and accusedlleged congress leaders that they all are sitting on lap of Shivraj Singh. The leader also targeted Shivraj Singh Chouhan and said that he is surrounded with Mafia’s.
It is noted that Parulekar contested Assembly election from the ticket of Congress from Mahidpur constituency but got defeated by Bahadur Singh of BJP. After this she accused Congress leaders Digvijay Singh and Premchand Guddu for making conspiracy against her. She also complained High command in this matter but no action taken. Beffed from this Parulekar joined AAP on Tuesday.
“The Madhya Pradesh Congress Committee is a puppet in the lap of BJP Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan. I dashed off several missives to Congress President Sonia Gandhi and Union Minister Kamal Nath in this regard but they did not take notice. I found the only ray of hope in AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal and that prompted me to join,” she told media.
Ms Parulekar — known for her fiery rhetoric that landed the Congress in trouble on several occasions — said she never accepted BJP ideology and would go to any extent to uphold her principles.
Apart from this She praised Chief of AAP party, Arvind Kejriwal that he has done a lot in his 49 days regime in Delhi.