- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 2 days ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 4 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 1 month ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 2 months ago
Check the complete game plan of AAP for LS polls
Political pundits and even some members of the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) were stumped by the stunning debut of the AAP in Delhi’s assembly elections. Having conquered the capital, all eyes are now set on the national stage.
Here is the stats wise comparison Easy, Tough and Neutral:
“The opportunity that presented itself to us post the Delhi elections is an opportunity which comes once in a while. If we let it go, we don’t know when it will come again,” said Yogendra Yadav, Aam Aadmi Party founder member and key strategist. He was responding to a question about why the party decided to field candidates in a substantially higher number of seats than originally intended. “It (the number of seats AAP plans to contest) would definitely be on the higher end of the middle,” he said, not giving a number.