- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 3 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 3 weeks ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 4 weeks ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 1 month ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 1 month ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 1 month ago
Best “Asthma specialist” of India, Former superintendent of SMS hospital and Chief Editor of ‘Lung India’ Virendra Singh joins AAP
Renowned asthma specialist and Chief Editor of ‘Lung India’ Dr Virendra Singh on Thursday joined Aam Admi Party (AAP) after obtaining voluntary retirement from the post of Superintendent of SMS hospital here.
“Dr Singh will play a major role in AAP’s anti-corruption campaign and bring good governance and swaraj to common man, the party’s state head Ashok Jain said.
Dr Singh is likely to be filed by AAP from Jaipur seat in upcoming Lok Sabha polls. Dr Singh has received several awards, including NRDC, B C Roy, National Academy of Medical Sciences, and highest merit cash award from the Government of Rajasthan in the field of Asthma and respiratory ailments.
Former superintendent of Sawai Man Singh hospital, Virendra Singh is contesting from Jaipur on Aam Admi Party ticket. His name was announced by the election core committee of AAP in New Delhi on Saturday along with candidates on four other seats in Rajasthan.
Singh had joined the party two weeks ago after he took VRS from the post of medical superintendent. Since he joined the party he has been actively campaigning in city, meeting people and sharing the ideology of his party. Singh was also very active on the social media.
“This ticket is awarded to the people of Jaipur,” said an elated Singh. “The city’s infrastructure is in ruins. My first priority besides our nationwide fight against corruption of all forms is to develop the cultural heritage of this city,” he said. He has promotion of medical tourism also on his agenda. Jaipur is a prominent seat for main parties like Congress and BJP which are yet to declare their candidates.