- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 3 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 4 weeks ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 1 month ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 1 month ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 1 month ago
AAP will Win how much seat in next Delhi Assembly
AAP will win 50 seats in next Delhi Assembly polls: Arvind Kejriwal
Exuding confidence over AAP’s performance in the next Delhi Assembly elections, its chief Arvind Kejriwal said the party will again form government by winning 50 seats which is more than required for majority.
“We should win at least 36 seats needed to form the government, but we assume that we will get 50 seats (out of a total of 70 seats in Delhi Assembly),” the former Delhi Chief Minister said at a rally here.
Responding to criticism over his quitting as the Delhi Chief Minister, he said, “We tried to do everything possible with 28 MLAs.”
At the same rally, Kejriwal today accepted the challenge to contest against Narendra Modi in the Lok Sabha elections from Varanasi, accusing the BJP Prime Ministerial candidate of being “corrupt” and an “agent” of industrial houses.