- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 20 hours ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 4 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 1 month ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 2 months ago
Arvind Kejriwal taken ill after Chandigarh road show
AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal was taken ill after his road show in Chandigarh on Sunday and cancelled his later engagements in Haryana, party sources said in Chandigarh.
Kejriwal, who arrived in the city to campaign for Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) candidate and actress Gul Panag, was went back to Delhi, cancelling his remaining road shows in Panchkula, Ambala and Sonipat in Haryana.
The AAP leader had come to Chandigarh after a two-day rood show in various parts of Haryana.
Kejriwal, accompanied by Gul Panag, went around peripheral areas of Chandigarh and through market areas to garner support for her. In most of these areas, they received a good response from people.
Gul Panag is pitted against former railways minister and sitting Congress MP Pawan Kumar Bansal, Bharatiya Janata Party candidate and actress Kirron Kher and Bahujan Samaj Party’s Jannat Jahan.
The AAP leader was assaulted on Friday evening by a man, who claimed to be the supporter of social activist Anna Hazare, in Charkhi Dadri town of Haryana’s Bhiwani district, 125 km from Delhi.