- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 4 days ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 month ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 months ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 2 months ago
Will expose secret deal between Sonia, Shahi Imam soon: Yahya Bukhari
A day after Delhi’s Jama Masjid Shahi Imam Syed Ahmed Bukhari announced his support to Congress in the Lok Sabha election, his younger brother Yahya Bukhari on Saturday said that he will soon expose the secret deal between his Shahi Imam and Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
“I am not a leader, so won’t issue an appeal but will make a request and put forth my views on Congress party in front of them. First of all, Congress claims it has done so much for Muslims but let it prove what it has done in the last 10 years. Give me a single example what kind of protection was given to Muslims,” he said.
Raising questions over the meeting between his elder brother and Congress president Sonia Gandhi, he said “why was this decision taken in a closed door meeting? Why was this press conference done by the Shahi Imam and why did he not appear at a joint press conference with Sonia Gandhi?”