- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 1 day ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 4 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 1 month ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 2 months ago
AAP accuses BJP of poll code violation
GORAKHPUR: Aam Aadmi Party lodged a complaint with the district election officer on Tuesday accusing BJP of violating the model code of conduct. A copy of the complaint was also sent to the Election Commission.
AAP candidate Radhe Mohan Mishra alleged that the Bharatiya Janata Party is violating election code as Yogi Adityanath had opened the party’s election office at the temple campus and also displays saffron flag. A religious slogan is written on the board at the office.
Mishra demanded action into the matter.
UPCC chief’s effigy burnt: Congress activists, lead by former district general secretary Rajiv Singh, burnt an effigy of UPCC chief Nirmal Khatri at Kutchehry Chauraha. They also raised slogans against party candidate Ashtbhuja Tiwari. They claimed that Tiwari was very close to BJP MP Adityanath before joining Congress.