- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 10 hours ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 6 days ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 7 days ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 weeks ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 weeks ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 weeks ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 3 weeks ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 3 weeks ago
Need to revolutionize country’s education system: Arvind Kejriwal
Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal Tuesday said the country’s education system needed to be “revolutionized” so that the next generation of children from the weaker sections can compete with their affluent counterparts without reservation.
“Education has to be revolutionized and all government schools have to improve their standards. If we impart quality education to children especially from the weaker sections, their next generation won’t need reservation,” the former Delhi chief minister said in an interview to news channel.
Kejriwal clarified that his party supported reservation as a section in the society which has always been discriminated against needs the measure to survive.
“People from these weaker section who have got reservation have benefited… we support reservation,” he said.
However, he added that reservation should be given to only one member per family so that the benefits can reach to the majority.