- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 10 hours ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 6 days ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 7 days ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 weeks ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 weeks ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 weeks ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 3 weeks ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 3 weeks ago
Need to revolutionize country’s education system: Arvind Kejriwal
Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal Tuesday said the country’s education system needed to be “revolutionized” so that the next generation of children from the weaker sections can compete with their affluent counterparts without reservation.
“Education has to be revolutionized and all government schools have to improve their standards. If we impart quality education to children especially from the weaker sections, their next generation won’t need reservation,” the former Delhi chief minister said in an interview to news channel.
Kejriwal clarified that his party supported reservation as a section in the society which has always been discriminated against needs the measure to survive.
“People from these weaker section who have got reservation have benefited… we support reservation,” he said.
However, he added that reservation should be given to only one member per family so that the benefits can reach to the majority.
March 5, 2014 at 6:33 pm
Yes,I strongly agree with you. I was working as assistant professor in one famous medical college and I have requested the management to not involve me in illegal activities like prefixing the result and corrupt practice in the exam system. This made the management angry and they have threatened me to submit the resignation and leave the job but I didn’t not agree for it and later they have framed the false allegations against and conducted sham enquiry and without giving any notice period they have terminated me. I am without job since 28th November 2013. I am fighting for my rights here. we need to change the corrupt education system. The equal education should be given to every citizen of the India.Education is the root of every developed and civilized country. The education providing sector today teaches the students how to pass the exam by cheating. The same student will be the future generation of India. Can you imagine , where is the root cause of corruption ?
March 6, 2014 at 1:44 pm
POLITICIANS KA CORRUPTION KHATHAM HO JAYAGA THO SAB KUCH THEEK HO JAYEGA…. LAKHOM KARODOM RUPIA KHAKAKAR…. GAREEB LOGONKA RASOYI THAK JAKAR GAS KA DAM ITHANA BADAYA…. JO CHOR LOG KHAYA HUWA PAISA HOTHO BHARTH KA AADMIYOM KO GAS MUFATH ME DE SAKTHE DHE….
AAM AADMI KI RAKSHA KELIYE AAM AADMI PARTY….
CHOROM KO DOOR BHAGAWO….
JAI JAI AAM AADMI PARTY…