- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 3 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 4 weeks ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 1 month ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 1 month ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 1 month ago
Modi, INLD two faces of the same coin: Arvind Kejriwal
Kejriwal echoed the theme in election rally after rally as he toured the Gurgaon Lok Sabha constituency adjoining Delhi, urging people to support the Aam Aadmi Party.
Kejriwal addressed gatherings at Anaj Mandi, Nagina and Nuh, telling people there was no difference between the Bharatiya Janata Party and the INLD.
“If you are voting for INLD, you are voting for the BJP,” he said.
Kejriwal and his team reached the Meo-dominated village of Gandhi Gram Ghasera, some 35 km from Gurgaon, around 11 at night Saturday.
The village is named after Mahatma Gandhi who visited it during the time of India’s partition in 1947.
Addressing the electorate at Rewari, Kejriwal – who hails from Haryana – said the Congress and the BJP represented the interests of leading corporate houses.