- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 3 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 1 month ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 1 month ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 1 month ago
BJP PM candidate well to check India’s Map on BJP’s own website contact page where Kashmir region is indicated as disputed through dotted lines.
BJP & their PM candidate recently claimed that Arvind Kejriwal is an ‘agent of Pakistan’ in India as AAP shows Kashmir as part of Pakistan on its official website, without actually bothering to check Aam Aadmi Party’s official website.
It seems they have done this on basis of manipulated reports about a non-official volunteer website which used an external API for showing donations trends on a map, where a part of J&K was not marked since there are no donations from that part of J&K.
It would have served BJP PM candidate well to check India’s Map on BJP’s own website contact page where Kashmir region is indicated as disputed through dotted lines.
While its well known that countless BJP trolls do such senseless propaganda but one would expect official BJP channels & its PM candidate to be more responsible while making such claims at least in the public domain. Such malicious propaganda also raises doubts on the intentions of BJP claims about serving the people of country.