- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 4 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 1 month ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 1 month ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 1 month ago
Now, Arvind Kejriwal plans to target Mamata Banerjee on corruption
By admin on March 27, 2014
Varanasi (UP), March 27: Is Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Arvind Kejriwal planning to target Trinamool Congress (TMC) chief and West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee next?
According to a report published in Bengali daily Ei Samay on Wednesday, the AAP leader said during his roadshow in the Holy City that he has plans to campaign in West Bengal where he would speak against Banerjee.
AAP sources said Banerjee speaks a lot against graft but can’t stop it Though Kejriwal did not confirm the dates of his visit to Bengal, sources in the AAP said that he would speak on corruption in the eastern state.
The AAP will reportedly stress the chit fund scam which created a massive stir in bengal’s politics last year and will question the Bengal chief minister’s intention in curbing corruption.
According to the AAP, Banerjee says a lot of things against corruption but her administration has done little to erase corruption from the state.
The AAP leaders are also reportedly unhappy over Banerjee’s indirect dig at their party and will also reply to the TMC’s allegations that Kejriwal apes Banerjee’s simplistic living to make a mark in public life.
Kejriwal on Tuesday announced his candidature against BJP’s Narendra Modi from Varanasi constituency and also expressed confidence of defeating the BJP’s prime minister8ial candidate.