- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 2 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 3 weeks ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 3 weeks ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 1 month ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 1 month ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 1 month ago
Digvijay Singh goes Kejriwal’s way: Offers to contest against Narendra Modi from Varanasi
Congress has maintained that the party will field the strongest possible candidate against Modi.
While no decision has been taken as yet but indications from the party is to put up Singh, who according to sources, can be a formidable candidate against Modi. He has challenged Modi several times for an open debate and has claimed that he is a much more devout Hindu than the Gujarat Chief Minister.
On Tuesday night, Singh told reporters that he is ready to contest Lok Sabha Election if his party wants him to do so. “If my party wants, I am ready to contest Lok Sabha polls from any seat,” he said.