- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 3 days ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 4 days ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 weeks ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 weeks ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 weeks ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 2 weeks ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 2 weeks ago
- Breaking: Indian hockey legend Dhanraj Pillay joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 weeks ago
Check out the AAP strategy for West Bengal and Tamil Nadu
According to Sanjoy Basu, West Bengal convener AAP, chit fund scam, price rise and women safety is main issue in West Bengal.
As AAP scripted a surprise victory in the Delhi assembly elections, the queues at its offices all over the country grew longer. The rush to become a member of the party came not only from the common man but also a number of prominent personalities. “We have not been able to handle the huge rush that we have been witnessing from different parts of the country. Frankly we did not expect such a rush” Pankaj Gupta, national secretarty AAP said.
Erratic power cuts, illegal mining and killing of Tamil Fishermen by Sri Lankan army is main agenda in Tamil Nadu, says Christina Samy, Tamil Nadu convener, AAP.