- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 10 hours ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 6 days ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 7 days ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 weeks ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 weeks ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 weeks ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 3 weeks ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 3 weeks ago
After AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal, Manish Sisodia’s car attacked in Himmatnagar, Gujarat
After Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal’s car was attacked on Wednesday following clashes between AAP and BJP workers, AAP leader Manish Sisodia’s car also came under attack in Gujarat’s Himmatnagar district on Thursday. Both Kejriwal and Sisodia tweeted about the incident allegedly carried out by BJP workers.
“Manish’s car attacked just now. His window pane smashed,” Kejriwal wrote on Twitter.
Arvind Kejriwal ✔ @ArvindKejriwal Follow
Manish’s car attacked just now. His window pane smashed.
He also urged his party cadres to not react on the attack.
Manish Sisodia also tweeted to inform about the incident. He also hit out at BJP, saying by attacking his car they were under-estimating the power of ‘aam aadmi’.
AAP workers on Wednesday fought pitched battles with BJP activists outside the saffron party headquarters here hours after AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal was detained briefly in Gujarat. The Gujarat Police stated that Kejriwal had not taken permission from them to hold road show.
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Shazia Ilmi was taken into custody by the Delhi Police for questioning in connection to her role in clashes outside the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) office.
Earlier, AAP leader Ashutosh, who was booked for rioting, went with the police saying, “I am a law abiding citizen, if the police wants me to co operate in the investigation then I will.”
He also appealed to the AAP workers to maintain calm and asked them to refrain from acting against the police. Delhi Police had named Ashutosh, Ilmi, Prof Anand Kumar and several other AAP workers in its FIR filed in Parliament Street Police Station, which says that the party workers illegally gathered outside BJP headquarters in Delhi.
He also accused the Delhi Police of being hand in glove with the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) after the police arrested 14 AAP members for clashes outside the saffron party office here.