- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 4 days ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 month ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 months ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 2 months ago
Arvind Kejriwal to start Gujarat tour from Today (5 March to 8 March)
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) chief Arvind Kejriwal will embark on his four-day tour of Gujarat from Wednesday to Gujarat in order to verify BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi “development” claims.
During his first visit to the state after forming a new party, Kejriwal would travel extensively in Gujarat for the first three days and on the fourth day address a public meeting in the city, AAP said.
“During his Uttar Pradesh tour, Kejriwal had announced that he will go to Gujarat to verify the development claims of the Narendra Modi government. As a part of that tour, a four-day unplanned tour has been chalked out,” AAP’s Gujarat convener Sukhdev Patel told .
“He can go anywhere in Gujarat during the next three days to check claims of development. It is not planned where he will go. If some people invite him to their villages or towns, he will go there and see the condition of people living in those places,” Patel said.
Kejriwal will reach Ahmedabad tomorrow morning where AAP workers will welcome him in large numbers,” he said.
“On March 8, he will address a public rally at Vijay Chowk area in Bapunagar on the eastern part of the city,” AAP’s Gujarat state convener said.
Saurashtra region’s AAP representative Sukhadiya said, “Kejriwal will visit Kutch and Saurashtra regions to see the plight of the people”.
Farmers from Saurashtra and Kutch regions are also likely to give a representation to Kejriwal.