- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 2 days ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 4 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 months ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 2 months ago
BJP planning to buy my party’s legislators: Kejriwal on Google Hangout
New Delhi, April 1: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader and former Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal said on a Google Hangout on Tuesday that the BJP is planning to buy its legislators once the polls get over. He also accused the Congress of not taking serious measures to recover black money stashed abroad.
That was it,” Kejriwal said. On a question on his stand on Somnath Bharti, he said he is there, that’s it. He said the business environment in India needs to be bettered for he thinks Indians are born entrepreneurs and would flourish if they get a proper environment.