- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 2 days ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 week ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 week ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 3 weeks ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 3 weeks ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 3 weeks ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 3 weeks ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 3 weeks ago
When Big B met AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal at India Today Conclave 2014
It was perhaps the unlikeliest of meetings between two men – one a stalwart and a living legend of Bollywood and the other a rising star in politics.
The five-minute meeting between Amitabh Bachchan and AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal became the talk of the India Today Conclave 2014 that began on March 7, 2014 at the Taj Palace Hotel in New Delhi.
Though Arvind Kejriwal couldn’t meet Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi today, his meeting with the Big B should have made up for some of that.
Though not much was said between the two men, the newbie politician looked all star struck when Amitabh Bachchan shook hands with him even as the photographers went crazy around them.
For those who may not remember, Amitabh Bachchan is also the brand ambassador for Gujarat Tourism.