- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 3 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 4 weeks ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 1 month ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 1 month ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 1 month ago
Arvind Kejriwal to hold road shows for Yogendra Yadav today
Gurgaon: With the Lok Sabha battle set to begin next month, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) chief Arvind Kejriwal will hold two-day road shows for the party’s Gurgaon candidate Yogendra Yadav from Saturday.
Kejriwal will visit part of south Haryana (Mewat, Gurgaon, Rewari) for road shows in Gurgaon Lok Sabha constituency as part of his two-day road shows starting today.
Kejriwal will be reaching from Faridabad at 5.30 pm today. Thereafter, he will hold three meetings in Mewat in the evening at Punhana, Nagina and Nuh. He will stay overnight in Nuh.
On Sunday, Kejriwal will hold a meeting in Tauru, the road show taking him to Rewari via Dharuhera.
After a meeting in Dharuhera, he will reach Pataudi travelling through villages on the way. The road show will culminate in Gurgaon.
(With IANS inputs)