- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 2 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 3 weeks ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 3 weeks ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 1 month ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 1 month ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 1 month ago
Arvind Kejriwal expels two party members for allegedly promising tickets in exchange for bribes
By admin on March 21, 2014
Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal today expelled two party members for allegedly promising tickets in exchange for bribes.
“Removing Aruna Singh and one more person from the party – they asked for money from some people and promised them tickets. The transaction didn’t take place, but talks happened,” Mr Kejriwal said today.
The allegations were made by party leader Rajesh who wanted to contest the Lok Sabha polls on AAP ticket from Misrikh in Uttar Pradesh.
He reportedly recorded his conversation with Ms Singh and the issue was discussed in a meeting of AAP leaders on Thursday.