- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 2 days ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 month ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 months ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 2 months ago
Amartya Sen salutes AAP strategy
Saying that the Arvind Kejriwal-led Aam Aadmi Party can become a major force in India, Nobel Laurette Amartya Sen has saluted its strategy.
Amartya Sen. PTI
Commending the AAP’s stunning debue in Delhi elections, Sen told a TV channel to win “without an appeal to communal or and caste-divisions” was a remarkable achievement.
The noted economist has also asked AAP to be more inclusive, adding, it can become “a major force in India”, adding, it needs to take a re-look at its policies.
“I salute AAP’s electoral strategy and success,” he said.
In December 2013, Sen had said AAP’s rise is an “important departure” in politics which has challenged the established institutions.
Sen had noted that AAP had raised basic issues to mobilise people.