- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 3 days ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 month ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 months ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 2 months ago
Arvind Kejriwal questions telecasting of BJP manifesto
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party’s chief Arvind Kejriwal has questioned the telecasting of BJP manifesto by some channels on Monday despite Election Commission’s ban.
Kejriwal, in his tweets, said that though EC has banned telecast of the BJP manifesto which is released today, yet many channels are doing the same.
He also accused some top editors of deliberately violating EC directions. “Some top editors exchanged messages and telecasted BJP manifesto in violation of EC directions,” said Kejriwal.
Kejriwal, further added, that the editors involved in this conspiracy had taken a stand that they were ready to face consequences. However, he also mockingly questioned whether it is ‘fearlessness’ or readiness to violate constitution for commerce.