- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 2 days ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 week ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 week ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 weeks ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 weeks ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 3 weeks ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 3 weeks ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 3 weeks ago
Actress Gul Panag’s father joins Aam Aadmi Party
part from Lt Gen Panag, Infosys ex-CFO V Bala, Lt Gen. TK Chadha (Retd.) and former IPS officer BL Vohra are among the new faces to join the year-old party.
According to the AAP, Gul Panag and her father has been associated with the party for long. But Lt Gen Panag, who is a decorated Army officer and is a known activist, ruled out contesting the upcoming Lok Sabha elections.
Soni Sori, accused of having Maoist links, has also joined the party. “Soni Sori, brutally tortured by police in Chhattisgarh 4 her alleged links with Maoists, joined AAP in her desperate bid to change the system,” the party tweeted.
According to reports, Sori would contest the elections from Bastar, Chhattisgarh, on an AAP ticket.