- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 3 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 4 weeks ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 4 weeks ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 1 month ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 1 month ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 1 month ago
Aam Aadmi party Website details
Aam Aadmi party aim in entering politics is not to come to power; Aam Aadmi party has entered politics to change the current corrupt and self serving system of politics perpetually. So that no matter Aam Aadmi party comes to power in the future, the system is strong enough to withstand corruption at any level of governance.
Visit here for latest news of Aam Aadmi Party
For Aam Aadmi party Website details click here:
This is the time for action. We are also not claiming that every single person who joins our party will be hundred percent honest. The Aam Aadmi party is saying that it is the system that has become very corrupt and needs to be changed instantaneously.