- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 3 days ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 month ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 months ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 2 months ago
Yoga guru Baba Ramdev claimed
Yoga guru Baba Ramdev claimed that wave for BJP has turned into a storm in the country and now Congress will be totally wiped out of the country. ‘Congress canmot win more than 50-60 seats in the country in the elections as people are angry against the UPA government and they have made up their minds the give BJP and Narendra Modi a chance,’ he said while seeking support for BJP president Rajnath Singh candidature from Lucknow seat.
Addressing a press conference in the presence of state BJP general secretary Pankaj Singh, son of Rajnath, Ramdev said that Rajnath Singh will play a crucial role in the Indian politics and even compared him with Atal Bihari Vajpayee. ‘People of the country want a majority government and they want to get rid of a corrupt UPA government,’ he claimed.
Reiterating his demand for a strong candidate against Sonia Gandhi in Rae Bareli and advocated for Uma Bharati, he said that Uma can defeat the Congress president. Asked why he was not contesting against Sonia Gandhi, the Yoga guru said he is a sanyasi and has taken a pledge not to contest any elections.’I am a sanyasi but a nationalist too, so I want a good government at the centre who will look after the welfare ofthe people’, he said.
Ramdev also did not support the joining of Sabir Ali in the BJP though he claimed that it was an internal matter of the party. He also appreciated the approval of his formula to bring back the black stashed in foreign countries by Rajnath Singh. ‘I appeal to the people of Lucknow and other parts of the state to support the BJP and get rid of the politicians who had only blackmailed the country in the past’, he said. He also supported the statement of Narendra Modi, who saidthat, during Independence movement it was’ Kamal and Roti’ and now it is ‘Kamal and Modi’.'There is nothing wrong in the statement,’ he stated. Ramdev also criticised the politicians using derogatory and foul language during the election campaign.