- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 2 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 3 weeks ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 3 weeks ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 4 weeks ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 4 weeks ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 1 month ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 1 month ago
Wikileaks apparently took notice of BJP’s fraudulent propaganda
By admin on March 19, 2014
In fact, Narendra Modi himself follows Prasanna on Twitter and Prasanna’s Twitter cover image shows a picture of him with Modi.
The propaganda involving the above Julian Assange image has been going on full swing leading up to the Elections. Wikileaks apparently took notice of BJP’s fraudulent propaganda and has come down heavily on Modi and his bhakts (supporters). In a series of tweets from the official WikiLeaks Twitter Account, they completely exposed Modi, his supporters and their cheap mis-leading propaganda.
In fact, WikiLeaks not only demolished the Julian Assange endorsement, but they also completely rubbished Modi’s original claim that America had admitted he’s incorruptible.