- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 4 days ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 week ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 2 weeks ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 3 weeks ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 3 weeks ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 3 weeks ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 3 weeks ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 3 weeks ago
AAP has different strategy for Haryana and Bihar – Arvind Kejriwal
According to Dr. Ashawant Gupta, Haryana convener AAP, Irregularities in government job, change in land use, non-uniform development will be main agenda. With corruption and the decriminalisation of politics, AAP is also raising state-specific issues...
- Posted 1 week ago
Strong Lokayukta to deal with corruption cases in Haryana – Yogendra Yadav
A strong lokayukta that will probe corruption cases as far back as 20 years ago is one of the first promises that will be fulfilled according to AAP chief spokesperson Yogendra Yadav. Will the Hooda government share...
- Posted 2 weeks ago
AAP launches its national campaign from Haryana
New Delhi: The Aam Aadmi Party launched its national campaign today from Haryana. Arvind Kejriwal will be addressing a rally in Rohtak. The rally was also addressed by senior AAP leaders Yogendra Yadav and Manish Sisodia. Kejriwal,...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
Poll campaign teams in Haryana by February 10 – AAP
The Aam Aadmi Party will constitute poll campaign teams in Haryana by February 10 to enable the party to contest in all the state’s constituencies in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections. The decision was taken at a...
- Posted 1 month ago