- My son has shamed me by slapping Kejriwal, says Abdul Wahid’s fatherPosted 4 days ago
- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 1 month ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 1 month ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 2 months ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 2 months ago
AAP launches its national campaign from Haryana
New Delhi: The Aam Aadmi Party launched its national campaign today from Haryana. Arvind Kejriwal will be addressing a rally in Rohtak.
The rally was also addressed by senior AAP leaders Yogendra Yadav and Manish Sisodia.
Kejriwal, who recently resigned as the Delhi chief minister, and Yadav, too, hail from Haryana, the Congress- ruled state where AAP is looking to expand its base.
‘The common people are desperate for a change. They are fed up with corruption, price rise, scams, dynastic politics … They are pinning their hopes on AAP now,’ Rajeev Godara, chief AAP spokesman for Haryana said.
“The common people are desperate for a change. They are fed up with corruption, price rise, scams, dynastic politics. They are pinning their hopes on AAP now,” Godara said.
Meanwhile, AAP also alleged that the Congress-led government in the state was creating hurdles before the rally.
“The Congress government is using tactics before the rally. Hooda is giving orders to remove the posters put up by us and auto drivers who are campaigning for us are being fined. HUDA, on whose ground we are holding the rally, is also troubling us,” charged Naveen Jaihind, AAP’s party leader from Haryana.