- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 2 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 3 weeks ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 3 weeks ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 4 weeks ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 4 weeks ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 1 month ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 1 month ago
A Scared Narendra Modi rushes State IB to Varanasi to check Arvind Kejriwal effect
Narendra Modi and BJP seem to be shaken up after Arvind Kejriwal’s announcement in Bangalore rally that he might contest from Varanasi against Narendra Modi. Kejriwal announced that his decision to contest from Varanasi would be based on a people’s mandate which he would seek on the 23 March, 2014 in AAP’s public rally at Varanasi. According to the story reported on March 17, 2014 by Gujarat Samachar, the leading Gujarati daily, Narendra Modi has rushed Gujarat State Intelligence Bureau personnel to Varanasi to check Kejriwal’s effect in Varanasi.
The article states that Kejriwal’s decision to contest from Varanasi has gotten BJP’s National leaders thinking and Narendra Modi himself has taken this issue very seriously. Further it is stated that as soon as Kejriwal’s declaration to contest in Varanasi was made, sensing the seriousness of the issue, Modi asked a few State IB personnel to rush to Varanasi and do a survey to figure out what Kejriwal’s effect is.
डर डर मोदी, थर थर मोदी!