- AAP receives boost for Chandni Chowk constituency with local Congress and BSP leaders joining the party.Posted 2 weeks ago
- Former secretary to Kejriwal transferred to Urban Development deptPosted 3 weeks ago
- Breaking: Kiran Bedi joining BJP, may contest against Arvind KejriwalPosted 3 weeks ago
- Rajmohan Gandhi, grandson of Mahatma Gandhi joins Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party organises ‘jhadoo’ rally at NahanPosted 1 month ago
- Delhi government to continue MLA local area development schemePosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s Aam Aadmi Party moves Supreme Court against President Rule in DelhiPosted 1 month ago
- Breaking: Bangalore’s Tech Community will Supports Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 1 month ago
- Surprise support for Arvind Kejriwal, from Nitish KumarPosted 1 month ago
- All AAP govt schemes will continue, Lieutenant governor Najeeb JungPosted 1 month ago
Breaking: Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal to spend night outside Rail Bhavan.
Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal and his ministers are sitting on a dharna outside the Rail Bhavan, after they were prevented by the police from going to Union home ministry for a planned protest seeking suspension of four Delhi cops.
As many as 16 deputy commissioners of police, 34 assistant commissioners and over 50 inspectors were among the 2,000 strong police contingent guarding the Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal.
Rajya Sabha MP Rajeev Chandrasekhar offered support to Kejriwal’s agitation to press for suspension of some Delhi police officials and suggested that the Delhi CM might have had no other option when police do not listen to him.